The relationship between types of multiparty regimes and economic growth represents a disputed issue in nowadays. The aim of this essay is to examine the differences between multiparty authoritarian regimes and multiparty democratic regimes and their effects on sustainable economic growth and technological changes.
Political regimes, Democracy, Sustainable growth, Technology
2. GIYMAH-BOADI E. Political parties as instrument of national unity development in Ghana, Governance Vol.1 No.1 May 1995
3. JOSHI D.K. Multiparty democracies and rapid economic growth: A Twenty-first century breakthrough?, Research Collection School of Social Sciences, 2011
4. LIDEN G.Theories of Dictatorships: Sub-Types and Explanations, Studies of Transition States and Societies, V.6 Issue 1, 2014, p.52-54
5. MADALENO M., PINHO C., Political regimes and economic growth, Revista Enpoques Vol. VII, No.11, 2009, p.487
6. MASENGO J.A. Democracy or Fallacy: Discourses Shaping Multi-Party Politics and Development in Uganda, Journal of African Democracy and Development Vol. 1, Issue 2, 2017, p 120-122
7. OHNO K. The East Asian Growth Regime and Political Development, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies,
8. SANDALCIlAR A. R. Democracy and Growth: Evidence from Transition Economies, American International Journal of Contemporary Research Vol. 3 No. 1; January 2013
9. SHANABLI J., Economic growth and political regimes, 2014, ftp://ftp.repec.org/opt/ReDIF/RePEc/eub/wp2014/2014-10.pdf
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The objectives of IJEBE are to establish an effective communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and professional’s person concerned with business, entrepreneurship and Small Medium Enterprise (SME) in a community.
Written application must be made to the Managing Editor for permission to reproduce any of the contents of the journal for use in other than course of instruction—e.g., inclusion in books of readings or in any other publications intended for general distribution. In consideration for the grant of permission by the journal in such instances, the applicant must notify the author(s) in writing of the intended use to be made of each reproduction. Normally, the journal will not access a charge for the waiver of copyright.
IJEBE publishes original papers, literature reviews, empirical studies, theoretical frameworks, case studies, and book reviews.
IJEBE is licensed under a Creative Commons Atribusi-noncommercial 4.0 Internasional License