Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The objectives of IJEBE are to establish an effective communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and professional’s person concerned with business, entrepreneurship and Small Medium Enterprise (SME) in a community.
Written application must be made to the Managing Editor for permission to reproduce any of the contents of the journal for use in other than course of instruction—e.g., inclusion in books of readings or in any other publications intended for general distribution. In consideration for the grant of permission by the journal in such instances, the applicant must notify the author(s) in writing of the intended use to be made of each reproduction. Normally, the journal will not access a charge for the waiver of copyright.
IJEBE publishes original papers, literature reviews, empirical studies, theoretical frameworks, case studies, and book reviews.
IJEBE is licensed under a Creative Commons Atribusi-noncommercial 4.0 Internasional License